Sunday, September 23, 2007

Not Religion, Then What ?

If it's not about religion, what is it?You ask a good question. I grew up in the “church” and it was all rules and regulations. It wasn’t until I went to college that I found out that God doesn’t want “religion”; He wants a relationship. He’s made this relationship possible by sending us His Son. (See John 3:16.) When Jesus died on the cross He paid the price for all the wrong things I’ve ever done (and there’s been a lot).Through Jesus I’ve been forgiven for all those things and I can now relate to God as my Father. Are there rules? Of course--every relationship has rules. But I found that the focus is on a living, growing relationship with God--not the rules. And, wow, what an adventure it has been.Are you interested in knowing about Jesus? Click here to learn about this awesome relationship that can be yours.

(See Romans 5:8, Romans 8:33-34, 1 Corinthians 15:1-58, 1 Peter 2:24, 1 John 3:1-3)

www.notreligion.com

No comments: