Sunday, December 2, 2007

Prayer For Help

"Father i pray to you now, i come to you broken, caught up within myself,""devil i speak to you now, you have no right in my life, for i am a child of God & you are nothing but a meer spec. My Father is so much bigger then you, BEGONE out of my life, for you will no longer have control, devil be gone""father i worship you for the life that you have given me, your Spirit that is with me always & your grace, Father come into my life, take over my ship wrecked life boat, consume me, for i am yours, a child of God. I long to live up to your goals for me, i want to spread your Word, The kingdom of God shall rein down. fill me Father, for i am almost empty of you, help me father, i am desperate for you.

In Jesus Mighty Name I Pray, Amen

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gostei muito desse post e seu blog é muito interessante, vou passar por aqui sempre =) Depois dá uma passadinha lá no meu, que é sobre frases e poesias, espero que goste. O endereço dele é http://mil-frases.blogspot.com. Um abraço.

Alivehhs said...

english?

Anonymous said...

Another really good Christian tshirts company for youth group tshirts.