Saturday, December 15, 2007

Triscuits, Gods Cracker

After just getting off the phone with my girlfriend i was lying on my bed. i had a box of triscuits in my hand, cracked pepper and olive oil triscuits to be precise. I thought to myself and an intriguing image came to mind. I held up a triscuit in the air “this is what you gave me” “this is what you gave me”. “everything I need, you have given me everything I will ever need, help me use it to better the kingdom”.

The trisuits in this really don’t symbolize anything, but if they had to, it would be the bread of life. Our Father has given us everything that we could ever need; the only thing is, is that we don’t know what we need. What we need is to advance His Kingdom, the Kingdom of Heaven on Earth. I pray that He will give us what we “need” in order to do so.

In Jesus Mighty and Precious name



No comments: